As a followup to last week’s roundup of delicious cocktail recipes, I want to share some wonderful non-boozy options today! While I love a good cocktail as much as the next lady, I do not love getting sleepy mid-day. Happy hour is great in theory but since I’m most productive at night, I need to make sure I’m awake. There are so many ways to make non-alcoholic drinks taste and look special.
(from top, left to right)
1. Virgin Grapefruit Mojito | HGTV
2. Blackberry Lemon Mocktail | Running to the Kitchen
3. Raspberry Mint Mojito Mocktail | Nourish & Inspire Me
4. Blackberry Lavender Lemonade | Free People
5. White Peach & Rose Lemonade | Heart of Gold
6. Blackberry Vanilla Mocktail | La Fuji Mama
7. Ginger Honey Mocktail | Nourish & Inspire Me
8. Cranberry, Tangerine, Rosemary & Cream Soda Mocktail | Lilly Pulitzer
9. Nonalcoholic Sangria | The Kitchn
10. Orange Blossom Hibiscus Cold Brew Tea Mocktail | The Merrythought
Yum, right? I would like to try the virgin grapefruit mojito asap. Also, I just found out that people call it a “fauxhito”. So good!