Deep down, I know that breakfast is worth waking up early for. I mean, it’s the tastiest meal of the day. But that doesn’t mean it’s easy to get my groggy self out of bed early to prepare it. Unless I’m going out to breakfast with friends, I usually just grab a ProBar or “prepare” the healthiest instant oatmeal I can find. Recently, I have come across some breakfast ideas that make me want to put a little more effort into this important meal.
(from top, left to right)
1. Bread Butter & Honey | by Berta_ on Flickr
2. Whole Wheat Vegan Waffles | Love and Lemons
3. Breakfast Pizza Bagels | Baker by Nature
4. Cinnamon Bun Breakfast Smoothie | Cooking Classy
5. Sweet Potato Goat Cheese Quiche | The Law Student’s Wife
6. Goat Cheese Toasts with Walnuts, Honey, & Thyme | The Recipe Link
7. The Best Giant Frittata | Dashing Dish
8. Balsamic Goat Cheese Tarts | Anthro Blog
9. Breakfast Cookies | Gimme Some Oven
Can we just talk about how pizza for breakfast is the best thing ever? Cookies, too.
What is your absolute favorite thing to eat for breakfast?