Guess what?! I am traveling to the Bahamas this week! My family and I are flying to Florida and then getting on a cruise to go over to the Bahamas for a family reunion. What the! I have never been to either of those places so I’m really excited. Oh and I just searched “bahamas” on Pinterest and found that there’s a place where you can swim with wild pigs. So I’m counting on that happening.
In preparation for the trip, I have been trying to keep my packing list on the lighter side (and failing). I always overpack for trips and somehow end up with nothing to wear. That’s why they always say it’s a good idea to plan out every single outfit, huh? I am obviously packing way more than the items below but these are the essentials I’m trying to focus on.
1. Italian Matte Bandeau Bikini Top | J.Crew
2. Seamed Bikini Boy Short | J.Crew
3. The Transport Rucksack in Waxed Canvas | Madewell
4. Canvas Sneakers in Black | H&M
5. The Savannah Saddlebag | Madewell (sold out)
6. S’well Water Bottle | Nordstrom
7. Pendleton Saxony Hills Towel | Shopbop
8. Lisson Sandal | Moorea Seal
9. Floppy Hat | Nordstrom
10. Abbey Road Sunglasses | Free People
What are some of your go-to travel essentials? And if you’ve been to the Bahamas, do you have any special tips or suggestions? We’ll actually only be there for one full day and the rest of the time will be spent on a cruise ship and in Florida. I’ll be documenting my adventures this week on Instagram so follow along if you’d like! :)