Whenever I feel a little off or encounter people who may be having “a day”, I think about the moon. I don’t know anything about moon phases and how they affect people, but growing up my mom would always blame weird days, crazy drivers, sassy customers, etc. on the moon. And now I do it too, mostly just for fun (but kind of for real).
Last summer, moon-related things were really trendy. Are they still? I hope so because I’m doing a roundup! I get tired of trends very quickly, so I always try not to overdo it (sometimes failing). I only have one simple moon print, so I think I’m on the right track.
1. String of Moons Garland | Urban Outfitters
2. Crescent Moon Catch-All Dish | Urban Outfitters
3. Crescent Earrings | Anthropologie
4. Crescent Moon Dreamcatcher |fujiyamamamamai on Etsy
5. Phase and Nights Coaster Set | ModCloth
6. Moon Stars Greeting Cards | A Little Lark
7. Beam of Moonlight Clock | ModCloth
8. Bronze Moon Earrings | Urban Outfitters
9. Moon Phases Plate | Small Spells
While I was sifting through moon products, I couldn’t help but gather up a bunch of moon-related DIY projects. I am seriously so obsessed with each of these. Couldn’t pick a favorite if I tried.
Crescent Moon Magnets | Make and Tell
Gold Moon Wall | A Beautiful Mess
DIY Moon Clock | Bambula
DIY Marble Moon Phase Wall Hanging | Almost Makes Perfect
DIY Brass Lunar Mobile | Mamie Boude
Moon Phases Wall Hanging | Everything Golden
Are you into the moon trend or anything celestial like that?