I’m one of those people whose style changes drastically at the turn of each season. I wear bright colors and florals all year and then as soon as it feels like autumn, I get heart eyes for dark rich colors, warm sweaters, and apparently plaid. My love for plaid is purely seasonal (sorry plaid!). I know that I probably won’t think about wearing plaid after January, but right now I think it’s the prettiest.
1. Plaid Automatic Stick Umbrella | Totes
2. Of Your Own Accordion Flat | ModCloth
3. Tartan Mugs | Williams Sonoma
4. Soft Woven Plaid Notebook | Alexander Olch
5. Late Night Lecture Bag | ModCloth
6. Burberry Plaid Designer iPhone Case | All is One on Society6
7. Plaid Behavior Dress | ModCloth
8. Plaid Infinity Scarf | Sole Society
9. Plaid Print Hair Bow | ASOS
I still can’t decide it if would be wise or not to buy something plaid knowing that I’ll be over it by spring, but I’m thinking that hair bow could be a nice seasonal accessory. What do you think? Are you a plaid person?