Whenever I post roundups of food recipes, I feel a little lame because I’m not a chef or a baker or a foodie at all. I could come up with so many excuses like “I don’t have time” or “I have a kitchen made for ants” but excuses aside, I just flat out think it’s boring. However, I have a huge amount of respect for people who do cook. Especially for those who cook simple things! When the weather cools down more, I want to start eating soup like every day. From a lady who has never made soup from scratch, here are eight recipes that I would consider making this season…
(top left to right)
1. Sweet Potato Vichyssoise | Design Love Fest
2. Broccoli Cheddar Baked Soup | A Beautiful Mess
3. Thai Chicken and Coconut Soup | Food and Wine
4. Creamy Oven Roasted Tomato Soup | Strudel and Cream
5. Vegetarian Black Bean Soup | The Corner Kitchen
6. Slow Cooked Moroccan Lentil Soup | Zomt Bakes
7. Creamy Curried Cauliflower Soup | The Kitchn
8. Laila’s Arabic Lentil Soup | Veggie Belly
All of these look so good and I’m sure they would be pretty easy to make. How hard could soup be? I’m going to try and start with that yummy looking moroccan lentil soup (#6) and I’ll let you know how it goes.
Have a great day! Also, if you haven’t entered my giveaway with Angela yet, go for it! Today is the very last day to win a slouchy crocheted beanie and huge comfy crocheted infinity scarf from us. Make sure you’re all set for the upcoming chilly weather.